Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weekend Project

So I really wasn't planning on doing a weekend project but I couldn't help my self. I finally finished the empty, crappy space behind my house and next to my patio. It was this ugly space in my yard that just didn't make it feel very cozy.

Ms E gave me the idea to edge and mulch the space where my swing was sitting and then mulch around my air conditioning and back side of the house. It didn't take any time at all. I completed it in about 3 hours.

BEFORE











AFTER




OK so there is still a little bit of clean up and I really need to work on the grass. Can you tell it's not cut yet...maybe I will tackle that tomorrow.

I even found pots that match the original pots I purchased at the beginning of spring! Very exciting however I will waiting until next year to plant anything in them. So for now they will remain empty.

I really feel like this has completed my patio and has made the back of my house look a little cleaner.

No comments: