So at the end of August I will be traveling to South Dakota with Mitch....well, Mitch will be driving there and I will fly down for one weekend. He normally says for about 2 weeks.
He is already starting to make plans for that weekend, which include me trying to fly fish...I know I will have some good stories coming back from this trip. I have a VHS that Mitch gave me a while ago which has instructions on how to fly fish so I'm planning on watching it a couple of times and practicing in my living room with a stick or something. We will see how it goes I'm hoping to get some pictures of me out in the water....did I mention the water is just short of freezing over. Should be fun and interestings.
I think he is wanting to take me to the Mammoth Site as well...that should be really fun. I love the history that South Dakota has. I've never been a big history person but as I'm getting older I'm realizing how important history really is and I'm becoming more interested in things. It might be the fact that I'm actually traveling to historic place and touching and feeling stuff in person. Because to tell you the true, reading about history bores me to death. But being in the actual place as some part of history is so interesting.
OK, enough of boring everyone....basicly I'm excited to go to South Dakota again. Its so so beuatiful and there is no picture that could ever give you that same feeling as being there can.
1 comment:
Still think you need to take that extra day to come to MT first!
Post a Comment