Life is good right now....crazy good...weird good...it's all types of good.
Its good because it's Friday and I'm going to a friend jewelry party tonight. I'm not buying anything but I'm going to support her decision to become a jewelry consultant. Oh, and I love this jewelry line so it will be fun to see what is on display. I'm also hosting a party for next weekend which I will hopefully get some free gifts.
Then on Saturday I am packing up my pumpkins and going to Mitch's and together we are going to carve the pumpkins....I bought one of those pumpkin carving kits so this will be a ton of fun...plus we get the bonus of baked pumpkin seeds with a little bit of salt.....LOVE THEM!!!!
Then off to a friends party. October is the months of Party's. Between all of our friends almost all weekends are booked with party's. Everyone has their yearly party in Oct and so far we have been lucky that they don't overlap. It will be a tough decision when some of the parties do clash.
Then on Sunday, I will tailor my costume to fit my body so it's not hanging on me like a grocery bag. Then I'm not sure what I will be doing...maybe grab a movie from the video store or maybe organize my pictures...which they really do need to be backed up. I don't know but I'm sure I will figure it out.
This weekend is going to be like last weekend...just perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment