I've been so behind on my blogging. I guess life has gotten a little crazy. I have some ski trips I want to write about and update on the house thing. (little teaser...I might be moving soon!!!)
Anyway I thought I would share some photos I took this morning of the Ice Storm we are enduring currnently. It's been a while since I've played with my carmera and this morning at 6:00am I felt like little kid excited about xmas. I jumped out of bed and through on my jacket and shoes, grabbed my camera and ran outside. Lucky for me we were asked to work from home today so there was not delay in with work:)
I was out there for almost an hour and I didn't realize my hands were for were frozen to the bone utnil I came in and they hurt from the burning sensation of them thawing out. I guess that is what happens when you love something so much that you don't even realize the pain your body is in.
Anyway, here are some of the pics I took this morning.
OK...I don't have time to figure out why the bottom picture is turn incorrectly. I figure you get the idea.I may have more pics tomorrow because we are expecting even more ice.


No comments:
Post a Comment