I probably shouldn't have asked the question "what else can go wrong?" because along with Murphy's Law something else will go wrong.
I still don't have any air and I'm sun burnt which makes for a long hot sweaty night sleep. Only to wake up in the morning to discover I don't have any water! Yep, it's turning out to be one craptastic week so far!
So here is where I have to pull out the hat of optimism. I've been blessed by a lot of rain which has cooled down the air in my house. My mom brought over two extra fans which has helped with the air circulation.
The water outage is due to a main break down the street so no one on our street had water. If everything goes right it should be fixed by the time I get home tonight. I'm glad I washed all my clothes yesterday! I'm blessed because my brother lives a very short distance away so I gave him a call and was able to take a shower. If I couldn't get a shower there then Ms. E volunteered her pool so I could at least rinse off. (THANKS MS. E)
So, it's not so bad but it's also not so good either. At least I'm at work with air and water:) Let's hope there is an upside to all of this!
Oh, please add me to your prayer list ( I'm not bias so what ever God you pray to please remember me), send me wishes of good luck or some darn fairy dust...I'm open to any type of goodness someone has to offer at this point.
2 comments:
I'm really sorry. You are due some good luck soon, I just know it! I'm sending fairy dust your way, speedy delivery.
:)
I'm going to write a post about how one of your comments really affected me - in a good way! Hope you check out the post, should be up in a bit!
Post a Comment