This weekend was a crazy weekend!
I was watching my mom's two dogs and Mitch's dog, which is not why it was crazy it just added to it. Tess (Mitch's dog) is hysterical...more on that later.
Friday night was pretty slow..I ended up going grocery shopping after work. I was on a waiting list for this meet up group to play euchre and didn't realize until it was to late that I was moved up to attending. Crap!!! I wanted to go to this one. I was a little bummed but really it wasn't that big of a deal.
On Saturday, I did this other meet up that took me to a local winery to go wine tasting. First time with this group and they were all pretty fun. We started off with a winery tour, then some wine tasting and finished off with a picnic outside.
OK, seriously, I was freezing...should have worn my long johns:) But over all it was really entertaining. This group is really active so I'm planning on doing more stuff with them.
The Mitch made it to my house around 5pm Saturday night. From there we had dinner and then took off to one of his friends birthday party. It was a cold night so eventually the party moved inside. We ended up leaving around midnight or 1am.
Then Sunday we did nothing but lay around the house and watch TV or slept. It was just a lazy Sunday...one of the best!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
1 comment:
Sounds like a pretty good way to spend the weekend to me!
Post a Comment