Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

Ed is still in the hospital, with some improvements. The hospital was able to get on lung clear of pneumonia. He has gotten some kidney function back but not much. They can't do to much about his heart. I'm not real sure whats wrong with his heart.

Ms. E said he was talking to his wife the other day and it sounded like they had a disagreement. His wife passed several years ago. I'm not sure if he is on pain medication but I'm guessing he is. The fact that he is talking to his wife makes me believe he is ready to go.

Please keep him in your prayer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]