Sunday, October 11, 2009

DONE!!!!

It's done!!!! The patio is completed.

Better pictures will come a little later...this was a quick and dirty picture so you can get an idea of what it looks like.


7:30pm on Sunday and the patio is finally done. However with every great project there are always those follow up items that still need to be completed. Such as the dirt still needs to be filled in around the black edging AND the step to the garage and house need to be completed as well. Plus I need to clean up the area between the house and the patio....which means Jenni has ALOT of work left before this coming weekend.

So through all the pain (yes, my arms, back, leggs and other muscles are killing me), money spent and hours begging for volunteers to help now I have a great outdoor living space I can enjoy. Well once I get the little detail finished.

1 comment:

LSL said...

Congrats! I can't believe how much work it was - I'll think twice before starting a project like that one. But it's beautiful, and you'll enjoy it so much. Great job!