If you want to know more go to http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com/
Anyway, every Sunday I go out and read post secrets but this Sunday I actually took the time to register on the site. It's an interesting community...although most secret that are posted are a little on the dark side.
So I was breezing through one of the forums and found this secret.

I don't feel this way today, but there are several day's I do feel this way. I do feel completely alone. Even when I'm with friends sometimes I feel so detached and distant. It sucks on those days. Luckily as summer arrives these days are become less and less....yeah summer!
Ok...off for a quick run. Its been 2 weeks since I ran last because of my back strain. I'm hoping to pound out 3 miles today. Well see how this goes. *crossing fingers*
1 comment:
Aww...I think we all feel that way at times. But I'm with you--summer can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment